Toy Vehicles Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Toy Vehicles Information
Recreational vehicles are supposed to be fun, let us worry about protecting yours!
Proudly serving San Angelo, Texas and the surrounding areas for over 20 years.
Recreational vehicles we insure:
- Travel Trailer
- Trailer used to transport the recreational vehicle
What is recreational or toy vehicle insurance?
Recreational vehicle insurance provides liability, property, and medical coverage in case of an accident or damage to your vehicle, including specialized coverages not included in an auto or homeowners policy.
- Liability coverage pays for your responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Liability coverage applies in an accident that you may have caused.
- Minimum liability is required by law.
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your vehicle.
- Property coverage is often required by banks.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation, and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An RV, camper, or travel trailer policy covers expenses that would not be covered on an auto or homeowners policy, such as plumbing, appliances, and accessories.
What are my options?
At Ryan Thoma Insurance, we are happy to explain coverage options and help you decide what is best for your specific budget and needs. Insurance policies are flexible, and so are we!
Some of our Coverage Choices:
- Liability Limits- We offer several levels of liability coverage.
- 30/60/25 Limits- This is the liability coverage required by the state of Texas, and provides:
- $30,000 toward injuries to one person
- $60,000 total for all injuries
- $25,000 toward property damage
- 50/100/50, 100/300/100, 250/500/250, and up- It is often beneficial to select higher liability limits.
- Higher liability limits result in more coverage for yourself.
- Imagine causing an accident in which a new Escalade was totaled. Would $25,000 cover replacing the vehicle that you are now liable for?
- Property Coverage- If you choose to purchase full coverage, we offer different comprehensive and collision deductibles.
- $500 deductibles are most common- This is the amount paid by the insured before a claim is paid by the insurance company.
- More deductible options are available, depending on the company and possibly the lienholder of the motorcycle.
- Rental/Towing Coverage
- Medical Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage- Would you like to protect yourself against uninsured and underinsured drivers?
- Carried Contents Coverage
- Awning Coverage
- Custom Equipment Coverage
Why Ryan Thoma Insurance?
Our friendly and local agents look forward to finding you the best boat, RV, travel trailer, and camper insurance company, coverages, and rates in San Angelo, Texas! We are here to file any claims that may arise, answer questions, and more. We will continue to requote your policy at each renewal, ensuring that you have the best rate available.
Request a Quote
Call Our Office: 325-944-9946
2804 Sherwood Way
San Angelo, TX 76901